Monday, August 17, 2009

Reward yourself!

One good way to motivate yourself is to come up with rewards for specific goals completed. Set a reasonably attainable goal and then reward yourself with something special when you attain it! Some examples might be:

1. If I loose 10 lbs then I will buy myself a new pair of shoes!

2. If I eat healthy every day for three weeks then I will buy myself that new book I've been wanting to read.

3. If I exercise 4 days a week for 4 weeks then I will treat myself to a pedicure.

4. If I loose 1 inch off my waist I will have a night out at the movies.

Just be sure to make your intermediate goals reasonable and very attainable. And make your reward something that you've been wanting to have/do that will make you feel happy when you get it. So now tell me, what are somethings that you would like to reward yourself with?

1 comment: