Sunday, August 9, 2009

Ready, Set, Go!!!!!

OK!!! Watch out gang, I am feeling like this is going to be a successful week for me. I have been gradually adding 500 steps per day and am almost up to my goal of 10,000 steps per day. I just made a large bowl of fresh mangos, peaches, pears, and strawberries that I can grab instead of some type of heavy sugar. I also made a huge bowl of marinated veggies (tomatoes, cukes, vidalia onion, celery, cauliflower and broccoli) that I can just eat or throw on top of some lettuce, add an egg and some cheese and voila...a great low calorie salad. I use any type of Kraft's Lite done right. I have tried the fat free and don't care for it. By the way, when the veggies are placed in marinade in the fridge they last up to 10 days and still taste fresh so make plenty. I find that if I have "grab food" ready I will eat much more sensibly but if I have to make something I will go for something quick that is usually much higher in calorie.

Good luck to all you friends.

1 comment: