Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Weekly Weigh Ins

Do you have a preference for when we do our weekly weigh-ins? (Remember, our weigh-ins don't require you to post your actual weight unless you want to, it is really just sharing your loss or gain for that week so that we can offer pats on the back for success or commiserate with you if it's been a rough week.)



At first I was thinking maybe on Mondays, but then I thought maybe Fridays would be better because I know for me, I tend to do my best healthy eating and exercise during the week. Weekends tend to be rough! Or do you think it would be better to do it mid-week?



Anyway, I created a poll so that we can decide what day we want to do it on. Please vote!

2 comments:

  1. Good Idea about Friday weigh-ins :) The weekend can really take it's toll sometimes. This blogging idea is SO GREAT! Thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm game for any day of the week. I definitely see where you are coming from on Mondays, but I think that would be a great challenge for all of us...it would help us to really stick to our goals every day of the week, not just Monday-Friday! So my vote is Monday!

    ReplyDelete