Wednesday, July 29, 2009

There are only three ways to lose weight!!!!

The only proven ways to lose weight:

1) Take in less calories than you burn up.
2)Burn up more calories than you take in.
3)A combination of #'s 1 & 2.

This week I have failed to do anything I know that works. I didn't do my 10,000 steps per day but continued to eat as many calories as when I do...actually more calories than I usually do. Jaren made a wicked ice cream cake and left a VERY large portion in my freezer. I could not sleep knowing that it was sitting in there all cold and alone so I inhaled it. I fell asleep and slept off the sugar low but when I woke up this morning felt sluggish and with a headache. The food felt so good going down but the hangover from the sugar is just not worth it. I wish I could remember that feeling BEFORE I eat something instead of AFTER...oh, well...never give up. Today is another day and I can start it over anytime I like.

1 comment:

  1. Yay Aunt Beck! Look at you all tech savy now creating your own posts!

    And that's right you should blame it all on Jaren. She shouldn't be such a good cook, right? Ice cream cake sounds so good right now. Better go chew a piece of gum or something :)

    ReplyDelete