Friday, October 9, 2009

FRIDAY WEIGH IN???

Hello all!!!

Hope this week's been a productive one full of happiness and healthiness :)
How's everyone weighing in?
With two days of no exercise whatsoever in a row, I'm sad to report...nothing for me!
No weight gain :) ...but also no weight loss either :(

Just remember, when life's got you down or your goals haven't been met, it's ok!
Perfection can never be reached in this life, but that can't keep us all from trying.
Keep you head up, stick with it and know you've got others sweatin' it out with you!!

3 comments:

  1. I have pretty much maintained the same weight/health. I need to implement exercise but this week has been a really stressful one at work and school. I will try harder this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't gained any but I haven't been eating right or exercising like I should. Somebody needs to kick my but into gear!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Consider your butt kicked, Kat!!!! Today I am going to Destin for a week and plan to get a start back into my health plan. No excuses anymore...my leg has healed and I have now gained a whopping 9 pounds by being inactive and eating too much. I got my Kick-start last year when I went and one other of the friends is really into health and exercise. I know she will kick my butt and get me started. Carrie, you are amazing. Love your blogs.

    ReplyDelete