Monday, November 2, 2009

Chasing Time...

Happy Monday everyone!
I hope you're all having a beautiful start to your November.
As usual I'm still in the race to a healthier mind, body and spirit.
However, I've had a break though as to what keeps me feeling like I'm constanting running...I'm chasing time :(
The HARDEST part of trying to living a healthy life through exercise is finding the TIME!
I can't set a certain "time" of day and then expect to always have that little block of time.
Between taking care of children, housework, church callings, cooking, laundry and jobs we have to be willing to take whatever time we can.
So for all of you in the chase...put on your running shoes and pace yourself...we're in it to win it!!!

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly what you mean! I never seem to have enough hours in the day. I am always behind. Here's to hoping that this week I can find the time to do what's good for me!

    ReplyDelete